4 Ways to Tackle Recruiting on FieldLevel this Summer (Webinar Recap)
Our most recent webinar focused on 4 Ways to Tackle Recruiting This Summer for our 2020 football players and parents.
Here’s a recap of the topics discussed as well as a recording of the webinar if you missed it
Get on the same page as your coach
- Set a meeting with your coach to discuss recruiting.
- Come to the meeting prepared with a list of schools you are interested in.
- Be able to express what you are looking for in a school.
- Use the college search tool to research schools and find a variety of options.
- Use your Target Schools List to organize the schools you’re considering. College coaches can’t see your list and it keeps you and your coaches on the same page.
Be connected to your best references
- You can have multiple coaches advocating for you.
- Having your head coach advocating for you is great, but including your assistant coaches and coordinators in the process is very helpful.
- They can provide multiple evaluations as well as promote you to more colleges.
- You can invite coaches to FieldLevel from inside the app.
- The FieldLevel staff is always here to help. If you’d like us to talk with your coaches and tell them more about us, we’d love to connect with them.
Build a complete profile
- Your profile is the one-stop shop for a coach to learn about you.
- Make sure to complete every section.
- Add film. Most college coaches can’t recruit you if they can’t see your film.
Prepare for the college grind
- Spend time in the weight room learning new lifting techniques that you’ll use in college. Make sure you’re doing this with a qualified professional.
- Watch film with your coach and ask for insight. Learning how to watch film will give you an advantage during your first year at the college level.
- Spend extra time on the field working on your position-specific skills.
- Ask your coaches to push you. College coaches are very demanding, so make sure your coaches are treating like college coaches will.
Please feel free to contact us with questions you may have.
We host webinars regularly, so be sure to register so you don’t miss them. This week’s webinar will focus on 7 Ways to Place More Athletes Using FieldLevel for high school football coaches: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cSFNMAU4T42lsWfqBUgjCQ
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- June 2018
- April 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2014
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- November 2011