Coach of the Month: Joseph D’Agostino (College of Sequoias)
What’s your playing and coaching background?
Which coaches have been influential in your playing and coaching careers?
What’s your overall coaching philosophy?
What do you want college coaches to know about your program, your players, etc?
What’s the most important thing a student-athlete should focus on to put himself/herself in position to get successfully recruited by colleges?
How has college recruiting changed with the development of technology?
- Alex Weeks, Rising Assistant Coach at College of San Mateo, is the Coach of the Month
- Featured Athlete of the Month: Ty Cook
- Brant Thompson (2017 OL – McMinn Central High School) is April’s Featured Athlete of the Month
- Dwayne Hicks, Nationally Recognized Head Coach of Team Total Lacrosse, is April’s Coach of the Month
- More Teams, More Coaches, More College Interest