Coach of the Month: Michael Behr (Lackawanna College)
What’s your playing and coaching background?
Which coaches have been influential in your playing and coaching careers?
What’s your overall coaching philosophy?
What do you want college coaches to know about your program, your players, etc?
What’s the most important thing a student-athlete should focus on to put himself/herself in position to get successfully recruited by colleges?
Make sure your courses meet the academic standards that are needed for the different levels of competition. Also, understand at which level a student-athlete should compete.
How has college recruiting changed with the development of technology?
- Brant Thompson (2017 OL – McMinn Central High School) is April’s Featured Athlete of the Month
- Dwayne Hicks, Nationally Recognized Head Coach of Team Total Lacrosse, is April’s Coach of the Month
- More Teams, More Coaches, More College Interest
- Coach of the Month: Max Bowman (Houston Christian High School)
- Featured Athlete: Katie Jones