A Pitcher’s Perseverance: From Tommy John to College Scholarship
With college students starting classes in the coming weeks, the path to campus for athletes can vary significantly from other students. While many young athletes dream of playing in college, the chances of doing so are slim.
- Alex Weeks, Rising Assistant Coach at College of San Mateo, is the Coach of the Month
- Featured Athlete of the Month: Ty Cook
- Brant Thompson (2017 OL – McMinn Central High School) is April’s Featured Athlete of the Month
- Dwayne Hicks, Nationally Recognized Head Coach of Team Total Lacrosse, is April’s Coach of the Month
- More Teams, More Coaches, More College Interest